These days, we have grown accustomed to having warm water accessible at all times. At Plumb Perfect Plumbing, we understand that you need immediate plumbing services when your water heater begins to act up. If your unit is no longer able to produce hot water, is visibly leaking, or is making strange noises, it is crucial you have an experienced and professionally trained Fredericksburg plumber take a look as soon as possible.
We are so confident in our work, we offer a 100% guarantee on all Fredericksburg water heater repairs and installations. Give us a call or contact us online today.
Plumbing Service Tailored to You
Our Fredericksburg water heater repair team is committed to finding and implementing the water heater solution that is best suited to your needs. We rely on our years of experience to decide whether repairing or replacing your existing unit is more cost-effective in the long run.
To make this informed decision, we consider:
- When your current unit was installed and its general state
- The present demand for hot water – how many people live in your home and the number of bathrooms
- The space you have for the water heater to occupy
- Whether a gas, electric, or tankless heater best fits your needs
Is It Better to Repair or Replace Your Hot Water Tank?
Your hot water tank is getting older, but you don’t want to shell out the money for a new one yet. So you’re wondering if you can get by with another repair to keep it going a little longer. Well, sometimes you can, but often, it’s more economical to get a new one instead of throwing money into your failing system, and here’s how to know.
- If your hot water tank is over 15 years old, it’s at the end of its natural life and you’re better off getting a new one.
- If your repairs are more frequent, it’s better to put that money toward a new heater.
- If the cost to repair your water tank is 50% or more than the cost of a new one, getting a new one is more economical.
- If your energy bills are rising, a new, higher efficiency water heater can bring them back down.
To keep your hot water tank in tip top shape and ensure it lasts as long as possible, call us for annual water heater maintenance.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
Eventually, you must replace your water heater. Like any appliance, water heaters have a lifespan and will fail. However, you don’t have to wait until you’re not getting any hot water; you can replace your water heater if you notice any of the signs that it’s nearing the end of its life.
- The water doesn’t get hot
- The water has a metal taste to it
- The water is cloudy or discolored
- You hear unusual sounds like banging coming from the tank
If you notice any of these signs, call us and let us help determine if it’s time for a new water heater installation.
Considering going tankless? We repair and install tankless water heaters. Give us a call to see if one of these units is right for your home.
Warm Water Is Just a Call Away
Water heaters are one of the most important components of your plumbing system. They are too crucial to daily life and overall comfort to entrust to anyone less equipped than an experienced and licensed plumber. Our Fredericksburg water heater experts provide the highest quality repair and installation service and are always sure to meet state and local codes. Let us keep hot water flowing in your home.