At Plumb Perfect Plumbing, we know how important it is to hire the right industrial plumbing company for your job. With the many regulations one must adhere to, especially with projects like restaurants and apartments, you can't trust these jobs to just anyone — you need a plumber with experience. At Plumb Perfect, we specialize in industrial plumbing services for restaurants, apartments and can take care of schools, strip malls, and more.
If you're still not sold on us, check out our customer reviews to find out what your neighbors think.
What to Look for in an Industrial Plumber
The plumbing in your house is complicated and requires the help of a pro when there's a problem. Now, imagine that complexity multiplied a hundred times in an apartment. The successful candidate for your commercial plumbing project should have the following characteristics.
- Reviews: Check out what other businesses say about the plumber you're considering, and don't be afraid to call them to verify the review.
- Services: Commercial entities require a plumber that can handle a variety of situations, from drinking fountains to water heaters. Make sure your commercial plumber is skilled enough to handle whatever you throw at them.
- Licensing & Insurance: Your plumber must be licensed and insured in the state in which they work because these companies are held to high standards by the state and must maintain a certain skill level to keep their licenses.
- Experience: The more experience your commercial plumber has under their belt, the more likely it is they'll get the job done at an expert level.
- Customer Service: Another vital factor to consider is the plumbing company's customer service. How quickly do they respond, and are they available 7 days a week for emergencies?
Is Your Commercial Water Heater Failing? Here's How to Know
Commercial or industrial water heaters are no different from your home water heaters. However, the commercial water heater often undergoes more stress than home units, which makes them prone to failing more rapidly. Here are signs your water heater is ready to give out.
- You don't get hot water, or water doesn't stay hot for as long as it used to.
- The water gets warm but never hot.
- The water heater makes strange sounds like rumbling or banging.
- The water is discolored, rusty, or cloudy.
- The water tastes metallic.
- You notice water leaking from the tank.
At the first sign of trouble, you must call a plumber for help before the system completely fails.
Want to be sure your plumbing is up to code? Check out our plumbing inspections service then call us for an appointment.
Why Plumb Perfect Plumbing?
At Plumb Perfect, we know there are plenty of commercial plumbers you can call when you need help. However, we think you'll love what we offer, including:
- We have over 20 years' experience in the plumbing industry.
- We offer help 7 days a week.
- We're a family-owned and operated plumbing company.
- We go out of our way to ensure every customer is satisfied.