At Plumb Perfect Plumbing, we know how important it is that you trust the company you hire to work in your home and business. We’re a family-owned company that’s been serving the Fredericksburg, VA area for over 20 years, and we have thousands of customers who continue to call us and recommend us to their friends. Find out the difference we make by calling us for your next plumbing project.
Money shouldn’t be an obstacle when you need plumbing repair. Check out our financing and coupons for great ways to save.
Proudly Serving Your Area
Our services are available to the following areas:
- Lake of the Woods
- Fairview Beach
- Locust Grove
- King George
Don’t see your area listed above? No need to worry! We serve the following counties:
- Spotsylvania County
- Stafford County
- Louisa County
- Caroline County
- Culpeper County
- Fauquier County
- King George County
- and parts of Virginia
Our Plumbing Services
Our mission at Plumb Perfect Plumbing is to be your ‘go-to’ plumbing company no matter what the problem. Our licensed and insured experts are skilled at handling a variety of plumbing problems such as dripping faucets, garbage disposal installation, drain cleaning, hydro-jetting, gas line repair, burst pipe repair, water heater repair and installation, sump pumps, leaky and clogged toilet repair, water filtration system installations and more.
Call us today with your plumbing problem and let our experience do the work.
If you’re still not sure we’re the right plumbing company for you, check out our customer reviews and find out what your friends are saying about our work.
Why Call Us?
Here in Fredericksburg, VA, you have many residential plumbing companies to call when you need help. But, we think you’ll like what we bring to the table, including:
- Seven days a week availability so you don’t have to wait for an appointment during a plumbing disaster.
- Family owned and operated means we live in this community and give back.
- Personalized service instead of a one-size-fits-all approach which means you get work done according to your needs and not our paycheck.
- Licensed, bonded, and insured to keep you safe.
- Technicians who are background checked and extensively trained.
- Warranties available on most parts and labor.