People spend a lot of time in the bathroom, whether it’s bathing, showering, or getting ready for work. The bathroom should be pleasant to be and functional too. If your bathroom is too small, or your tub is old and yellow, consider calling a Fredericksburg bathroom remodeling company like Plumb Perfect Plumbing to give your bathroom a facelift.
Are you always running out of hot water? Check out our tankless water heater services and find out if a tankless system is for you.
Benefits of Renovating Your Bathroom
Most people don’t get a choice when buying a home; you get the bathroom that comes with the house, whether you like it or not. And while the bathroom may have been fine for the builder or the previous owner, it may not be what you want. So, renovating your bathroom ensures you get it the way you want it. But that’s not the only benefit, here are a few more to consider:
- You get updated, modern fixtures
- You can get more storage options
- Your bathroom gets a new, luxurious look
- You can get a roomier tub and modern shower
- You can improve faulty features
- Bathroom renovation adds value to your home
If this sounds like something for you, call us and let us show you the options available for getting the bathroom you want.
4 Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Tub
People enjoy taking baths, which is why the tub is a prominent selling feature for homebuyers. If you didn’t get the tub you wanted or if you’re still soaking in the tub that came with the home, it could be time for an upgrade. Here are four telltale signs that it’s time for a bathtub installation.
- Stains: Stains make your tub look terrible, but they’re also a breeding ground for germs and bacteria.
- Leaks: Leaking tubs are difficult to fix, and the more it leaks, the more damage you do to your flooring. If you have a leaky tub, your best bet is to replace it.
- Mold & Mildew: Tubs overgrown with mold and mildew aren’t usually worth saving. To ensure the health of your family, replace that old, grungy tub with a new one.
- Size: If you’re cramped in your tub, you can’t relax and enjoy your bath. Bathing should be relaxing, so if your tub is too small, call us and find out what options are available.
Rising water bills could mean an unseen water leak. Call us for our water leak detection service.
Consider These Things Before You Remodel Your Bathroom
Second, only to the kitchen, the bathroom is one of the most expensive rooms in your home to remodel. However, you don’t have to gut the entire bathroom to get the features and luxury you want.
To make your bathroom cleaner and give you more space, consider adding storage to conceal your toiletries and other bathroom items like hair dryers. Also, getting rid of that old mirror and putting in one that adds visual flair is another inexpensive way to give your bathroom a makeover.
Lastly, think about getting something on which to hang your towels and robes to provide the bathroom with a streamlined appearance. For more bathroom improvement tips, call us and ask about adding updated fixtures.